About this event
The Older People’s Working Group is an opportunity for older people in Reading to find out about local services from guest speakers, have a say about how these services are run and raise topics for future meetings.
During the Covid-19 pandemic the meeting is being been held online.
- Welcome and introductions
- How are you all coping?
- Local arrangements for the Covid 19 Vaccination programme (Public Health and Wellbeing Team)
- Pavements for People – Tom Lake
- Personal Assistants Scheme run by Reading Borough Council
- Have your say - a new name for OPWG – continued….
- AOB and suggested items for the next meeting
For more information:
0118 037 2383