About this event
The Older People’s Working Group gives you a chance to hear from guest speakers about local services, ask questions, have your say and suggest future topics.
July's meeting will trail a hybrid of meeting in person, or online via Teams for people not able to get into the Civic Centre.
In person: Civic Centre, Council Chamber, Bridge Street, RG1 2LU
Online: OPWG on Friday 8 July
You can also join by audio only, using your mobile phone or landline with the dial-in telephone number and ID code below:
Tel: +020 7660 8279
Phone Conference ID: 966 324 255#
2. Minutes of previous meeting on 8th April
3. Berkshire Health Foundation Trust services and update on the Ageing Well programme
4. GP services and pharmacy/medication support
5. Heatwave – prevention and protection
6. Older People’s Day 2022
7. Suggested items for future meetings
9. Future meeting dates
For more information: