This report was presented to the Reading Health and Wellbeing Board on 22 January 2021.
- We surveyed 153 people about their use of the NHS in the first national lockdown
- 44% of respondents hadn’t contacted the NHS because they didn't want to bother busy staff, thought their problem could wait or feared they would catch Covid
- The most used services were GPs (75%), pharmacies (51%) or outpatients (22%)
- 36% said better communication or information would've improved their experience
- 55 people left messages of praise for NHS staff and other key workers