We have joined forces with four other local Healthwatch to respond to proposals.
- Healthwatch Reading, Healthwatch West Berkshire, Healthwatch Wokingham Borough, Healthwatch Buckinghamshire and Healthwatch Oxfordshire sent this joint response to NHS England on 7 January 2021
- NHSE sought views on proposals in: Integrating care Next steps to building strong and effective integrated care systems across England
- The five local Healthwatch do not support NHSE's preferred option for integrated care systems to take over the statutory role of clinical commissioning groups
- The five Healthwatch prefer the option of an ICS statutory committee
- The five Healthwatch call for local Healthwatch to have a statutory ICS board seat