We worked with Reading's race equality body, ACRE, to hold a Zoom session on 22 February 2021 between local people and health professionals.
- 45 local people attended the session
- The three main speakers answering questions were:
- Kim Frewin, lead nurse for Reading Central vaccination hub & Pembroke Surgery
- Ida Osei, a clinical pharmacist at Tilehurst Surgery
- Mandeep Kaur Bains, chief executive of Healthwatch Reading
- People asked questions about vaccine safety, differences between vaccines, timing of the two doses, appointments and more