- Our focus group of young people was held on 19 January 2021
- Our focus group with ethnic minority people was held on 4 December 2020
- Both groups picked the same three top priorities from a list of 11 proposals, that they want in the strategy:
1. Good mental health and wellbeing for all children and young people.
2. Build strong, socially connected communities.
3. To stop unfair differences in health between different groups of people.
Young people also picked an extra priority:
4. Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 before and after we get vaccinated.
- Our findings will help Reading, Wokingham and West Berkshire local authorities to agree a joint Berkshire Health and Wellbeing Strategy.